Monday 15 March 2010

New Style Brooches and Hairclips



Back again, this time with some new style brooches and hairclips!

I loved the last style of brooch that I made as the layers made them really nice and chunky but I wasn't 100% happy with how they age, so this is the new style!  It's much neater and holds the floral shape in place effortlessly so I'm really pleased with them. 

I've uploaded a few piccies to Facebook and they'll be appearing on Lucy's Designs site tonight.  This is just a small selection, they're available in all of the fabrics I use for my bags so if there's something specific you want just shout up!!

Each piece measures approximately 4.5" across with a feature button in the middle (as found in Grandma's button tin!).  Brooches are £4.50 each, and Hairclips are £5.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment