Saturday 14 November 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to Lucy's Hand Made Designs Blog. I'll be featuring my own creations in my regular posts on here, as well as featuring items that appeal to and inspire me. In the next few weeks I'll be featuring at craft markets in the Cheshire area, I'll post regular updates here as to where I'll be, so feel free to come along and say hello.

This first item is a hand made felted green clutch bag, embellished with a variety of buttons and green feather trim. The bag is fully lined and measures approximately 10" x 6"



This, along with all my other items is available from my web site http://www.lucys-designs.co.uk/. If there's something you want making but you don't see it on the site, then please contact me and I'll be more than happy to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment